Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Purpose of LiveInHealth

This is the last day I will live in my 50's. Tomorrow I begin my 60th year, and with all the changes a new decade will bring in my life, I have planned to begin compiling a book that covers some of the many things my wife Brenda and I have discovered personally and through the help of many mentors! Ours has been a wonderful and unique journey toward a more healthy lifestyle: body, soul and spirit. We have a great deal of passion to share with our readers the many choices in life that have helped us to be in outstanding health. I am entering my 6th decade and Brenda is not that far behind. We will be posting articles, pictures, recipes, fitness tips, reference materials, links to natural health practitioners, etc. We will also share a little history of our journey toward a healthy lifestyle.

We believe it is necessary to be proactive in our health maintenance program and have studied and used a variety of modalities to achieve optimal health. We do not subscribe to the rationale that only "the Doctor knows best". We believe our bodies " are fearfully and wonderfully made" by our creator and can speak to us if we listen carefully. We also believe that our creator has provided many healing therapies that are completely natural and non-invasive to promote healing. We are sharing our personal journey only and what we share is not to be considered medical advice or to take the place of the advice of your personal physician but merely as an explanation of what we have found helpful in our own personal journey. We do have the right to choose for our own bodies, and that is what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment